Chocolate Nutella Cheesecake Mousse
No-Bake 5-Minute Chocolate Nutella Mousse made with only four ingredients -- Nutella, cream cheese, heavy cream, and powdered sugar.
You have got to love quick and easy desserts that look fancy and complicated. This Chocolate Nutella Cheesecake Mousse can be made in 5 minutes and calls for only 4 ingredients. This is a rich, creamy, decadent mousse and is beyond easy!
Since Valentine's Day is coming up in 5 days and you may want a simple dessert to make, then this Nutella cheesecake mousse is the answer for you!
I recently helped out with a bridal shower and was asked to bring some desserts. I wanted to create mini desserts and decided to make this chocolate Nutella cheesecake mousse into individual servings. I layered an OREO crust, chocolate mousse filling, freshly whipped sweetened cream, and mini chocolate chips or chocolate curls. It was such a stunning dessert with minimal effort.
This Chocolate Nutella Cheesecake mousse is made with softened cream cheese, Nutella, heavy whipping cream, and powdered sugar. If you want extra Nutella flavor, you can add a dollop of the chocolate hazelnut spread on top of the mousse too.
You can eat this in a bowl by itself, make a gourmet pie, use it as a cake filling, or layer it to make a stunning dessert. The options are endless!
How to make the Best Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse:
- Start by softening the cream cheese. This is the most important tip of all when making this homemade chocolate mousse. It needs to be soft enough to mix well into the Nutella. Learn from my experience! I made this one time with cold cream cheese and it never fully incorporated into the Nutella and left small pieces of cream cheese in the mousse.
- Mix the softened cream cheese and Nutella until light and fluffy. Scrape the sides of the bowl to ensure it is completely mixed together.
- In another bowl, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add the powdered sugar. Carefully fold the whipped cream into the Nutella cheesecake mixture. Keep folding it until no white streaks remain.
- If you want to top the mousse with fresh whipped cream, whip another ½ cup of cream and sweeten it with powdered sugar.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. You want to keep it cold.
Here are more popular dessert recipes:
Chocolate Dessert Board
This was incredible!!! So smooth and creamy. Not too sweet! It was perfect 🙂
These are awesome for parties too!
Jenna you are the sweetest! I am so glad that you loved this recipe. I agree, it is perfectly sweet and creamy! Thank you so much for trying out my recipe and taking the time to comment.
I made this for a ladies retreat for a group of 125 ladies. Everyone was commenting on how good it was and i got a few requests for the recipe. So easy to make, even in a huge batch. I will try this as a filling for a layer cake next!
How cool and good were these? Damn good is the answer! You are making Donna and I cuss, not nice of you! haha.
The easiest dessert. I made this in 5 minutes and it only took a short time to chill. I topped it with raspberries and it was to die for!
This is awesome. Just made a test batch before my daughters 17th b-day party. I will have the girls top their own little jars. Will have the broken chocolate cookies, raspberries, strawberries, whipped cream, white and dark mini chocolate chips. I may even put some raspberries or Nutella in the middle or bottom of some jars! EXCELLLENT TASTE!
This was delicious! My children and I really enjoyed the smooth and light texture. It wasn’t too sweet either and so easy to make. I plan on making it again and using it as a filling for my layered cake (per your recommendation). Thank you for sharing this recipe!
Donna A Pollock
Oh hell, who am I kidding anyway. This made my mouth water, and I'm not kidding. This is so beautiful and looks so elegant, I can't wait to make this. I don't really care at this point if I have a special Valentine or not. I love myself enough to make it for myself. Thank you so much. I will have to have a trial run so I'm off to the store right now.
See you later