Chicken Bacon Alfredo Dip with Sautéed Chicken, Buitoni Alfredo Sauce, Crispy Bacon and baked with Mozzarella and Buitoni Parmesan Cheese. Served with sliced French Bread. A savory and cheese-filled baked appetizer that will please the masses!
Since it is the season for parties, I have been sharing some of my favorite appetizers to bring to events. Chicken fettuccine alfredo is one of the most popular pasta dishes in the United States. I thought why not make it into a tempting dip and serve it as an appetizer? My mind was blown.
This Chicken Bacon Alfredo Dip is so easy to pull together. It all starts with fresh Buitoni Alfredo Sauce which is freshly made with a blend of cream, butter, Parmesan cheese, and a hint of nutmeg. I am salivating just thinking about those ingredients. Buitoni refrigerated Alfredo Sauce offers fresh flavor you won’t find in jarred sauces. This heavenly Buitoni Alfredo Sauce can be found in the refrigerated aisle of your local grocery store.
How to make Chicken Bacon Alfredo Dip:
- It all starts in a skillet. I love to use a cast iron skillet for dips. Sauté chicken breast in a touch of oil and spices until nicely golden brown and fully cooked.
- The bacon is cooked in another pan, microwave, or oven, or whatever method you prefer until it is nice and crispy. We don't want floppy bacon. It has to be crispy so it provides a perfect texture to the dip. Chop it into small bite-size pieces.
- Add the Buitoni Alfredo Sauce. This is when the magic happens! The alfredo sauce transforms the dip and makes it creamy and indulgent.
- Mozzarella and Buitoni Shredded Parmesan Cheese are added to the dip. The mozzarella melts beautifully and the parmesan cheese gives it the sharp, nutty flavor. They work in perfect harmony. I love to put the dip under a hot broiler so the cheese gets bubbly and melted.
- Serve it with hot French bread slices or toasted baguettes. Serve warm.
I hope you love this Chicken Bacon Alfredo Dip as much as we do! It will be a surefire hit at your next party. I partnered with Buitoni but all opinions are my own. #sponsored
PIN on PINTEREST:
Happy Cooking, my friends!