No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Butterfinger Pie with a chocolate OREO crust, creamy peanut butter filling with Butterfinger candy bars, chocolate ganache, and topped with fresh whipped cream and Butterfinger. The best creamy Butterfinger pie recipe!
I am obsessed with Butterfinger candy bars. I love them in pie, cookies, and ice cream. I wanted to create a creamy Butterfinger Pie filled with chocolate, peanut butter, and a lot of Butterfingers! This pie is perfectly decadent, rich, and creamy.
The beauty of this Chocolate Butterfinger Pie is that it is no-bake so it is perfect when you don't want to crank up your oven.
It all starts with a homemade chocolate OREO crust made with OREO cookies and butter. The filling is a light, fluffy peanut butter mousse studded with Butterfinger candy bars.
It is topped with a creamy chocolate ganache made with chocolate and heavy cream. It is all topped off with sweetened whipped cream and Butterfinger candy bar pieces. My Butterfinger candy bar lovers are going to love this pie!
Peanut Butter Butterfinger Pie Ingredients:
OREO Cookie Crust:
- OREO Sandwich Cookies
- Melted Butter
Peanut Butter Mousse Filling:
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Cream Cheese -- full-fat cream cheese
- Powdered Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Heavy Cream, whipped
- Butterfinger Candy Bars, chopped
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- Heavy Cream
- Butterfinger Candy Bars, chopped
How to make Butterfinger Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie:
- Start by making the OREO cookie crust by pulsing the OREO cookies and melted butter in a food processor. Press into a 9-inch pie plate. This Emile Henry Pie Dish is my favorite. I also love their Ruffled Pie Dish. You can also use a springform panif you would like to remove it easily from the pan. Place in freezer while you make the filling.
- Make the peanut butter filling by whipping together softened cream cheese and creamy peanut butter for 5 minutes until it is fluffy and creamy. Add powdered sugar and vanilla.
- In another bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Once it is whipped, fold or mix into the peanut butter filling, making sure not to overmix and deflate the whipped cream. Fold in chopped Butterfinger candy bars.
- Pour into chilled pie crust or place in the freezer to chill for at least 25-30 minutes. It is important to let it harden before pouring the warm chocolate ganache on top.
- Make the chocolate ganache by melting chocolate and heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Pour the ganache over chilled peanut butter filling and place it back in the freezer to allow the ganache to set.
- Top with chopped Butterfinger Candy Bars all over the pie. Keep chilled until ready to serve. Cut into slices.
Keep scrolling down to find the recipe card with more detailed instructions.
Q & A:
Can I use a Graham Cracker Crust?
Absolutely! This pie is so versatile and you can use a chocolate cookie crust, a graham cracker crust, or even an all-butter pie crust.
If you are looking for a graham cracker crust recipe, click HERE.
Can I use low-fat cream cheese in this recipe?
I always suggest using full-fat cream cheese in this recipe because of its creamy texture.
You can prepare this pie several days ahead of time. You can keep it covered in the freezer or refrigerator.
To store leftover pie, keep it covered in the refrigerator or freezer.
If you love chocolate peanut butter, I also have a Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie with Graham Cracker Crust or Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Pie with Oreo Cookie Crust.
If you are looking for more pie recipes and Thanksgiving Recipes, click HERE.
I love to hear from you! If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and give this recipe a rating. If you make any of my recipes, tag me on Instagram @modern_honey so I can see your creations. It’s one of my favorite things seeing you make these recipes in your own kitchen. Sign up for my newsletter below so you never miss a recipe. Thank you for following along! I truly do have the greatest readers. FOLLOW ME ON: INSTAGRAM --- FACEBOOK --- PINTEREST