Here is a collection of 13 of the best Mexican food recipes for your Cinco de Mayo party. Click the link directly below each photo to find the recipe.
- Slow Cooker Beef Barbacoa Tacos with Tomatillo Salsa – slow cooker spiced beef topped with homemade tomatillo salsa, queso fresco, and fresh avocado slices.
2. Chicken Enchiladas Verdes — authentic chicken enchiladas made with tender chicken, homemade tomatillo verde enchilada sauce, and topped with creamy pepper jack cheese.
3. Best Ever Homemade Guacamole and Chips — how to make authentic homemade guacamole with the freshest ingredients and crispy tortilla strips made from scratch.
4. Jamaican Jerk Chicken Tacos with Pineapple Salsa — Caribbean spiced grilled chicken with sweet pineapple orange salsa and spicy cream.
5. Easy Chicken Chilaquiles — simple, one skillet chicken chilaquiles simmered in tomato chipotle sauce and topped with tortilla chips, cotija cheese, avocado, cilantro, and mexican crema.
6. Honey Lime Shrimp Tacos with Pineapple Salsa — honey butter glazed shrimp topped with purple cabbage and sweet pineapple salsa in corn tortillas.
7. Chorizo Huevos Rancheros Tostadas — crispy tostada shells topped with spicy chorizo, refried beans, eggs, fresh avocado, salsa, and mexican crema.
8. Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa — fresh roma tomatoes, spicy hot sauce, fresh cilantro, green onions and jalapenos.
10. Texas Sized Chili Bar — Two secret ingredients set this mexican chili apart from the rest.
Slow Cooker Chicken Tinga Tostadas — the most simple recipe made with very few ingredients in a slow cooker. Topped with fresh avocado, cilantro, and mexican crema.
Ultimate Spicy Beef Nachos — no regular nachos here! Spicy ground beef seasoned to perfection and topped with Mexican cheeses, homemade salsa, fresh jalapenos, and sour cream.
Chicken Poblano Sweet Potato Tacos — chicken, poblano pepper, red onion, and sweet potatoes sauteed until nice and soft. Topped with chipotle cream and cheese.
Hope you love this roundup of 13 Cinco de Mayo Mexican Food Recipes. Tell me your favorites and if you have tried any of these tried and true Mexican recipes. You can find me on Instagram at @modern_honey. I would love to connect with you!