This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Wondering what to do with a pound of chicken in your refrigerator? I have 42 of the BEST CHICKEN RECIPES all in one place!
What I love about chicken is that it’s versatile, flavorful, quick, and easy! I’ve put together some of the BEST chicken breast recipes on my site all in one post, I hope that you enjoy it!
Asian Chicken Obsession
Whether it’s Chinese chicken and stir fry, flavorful Indian tikka masala, or easy Thai curry, I have you covered! These Asian chicken breast recipes are authentic, simple, and delicious.
- Chinese Orange Chicken: One of my most popular recipes for a reason! This crispy fried chicken is covered in an authentic tangy orange sauce.
- Honey Chicken: Tender chicken tossed in a skillet with butter, honey, garlic, fresh lemon juice, spices, and soy sauce
- Sweet and Sour Chicken: Crispy fried chicken covered in a pineapple sweet and sour sauce. My kids especially love this one!
- Asian Sticky Chicken: Tender chicken sautéed in a sticky sweet and tangy sauce served with creamy coconut rice, and it only takes 20 minutes to make!
Light and Fresh
Chicken is such a lean protein that it is a go-to for healthy meals! Here’s a list of healthy chicken dinner ideas that can be made for the whole family to enjoy.
- The Best Chicken Marinade: The best marinade recipe makes chicken so juicy and flavorful! It makes the chicken savory and mouthwatering.
- Greek Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce: marinated spiced chicken, topped with a homemade tzatziki sauce, fresh Greek Salad, all on a warm pita bread.!
- Southwestern Chicken Chopped Salad with Cilantro Lime Ranch: I kid you not, this is the BEST salad! The juicy and flavorful chicken really shines here!
- Sticky Pineapple Chicken: made with chicken tossed in pineapple juice, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and fresh pineapple. This Hawaiian Chicken is perfectly sweet and sticky!
- Grilled Chicken Burrito Bowl: Full of protein and healthy carbs with so much flavor you’ll forget you’re eating healthy!
- Hawaiian Teriyaki Skewers: Grilled chicken skewers with peppers, onions, pineapple, and jalapeño basted in a sweet and salty teriyaki sauce.
- Greek Chicken Bowls: A high protein, low carb meal with tons of veggies and homemade tzatziki sauce!
- Chicken Jerk Bowl: Jamaican spiced grilled Jerk Chicken with rice, black beans, cilantro, fresh pineapple and mango, and red peppers.
- Firecracker Chicken: Sweet and spicy chicken bites made with tender chicken, flash-fried, and baked in a sweet brown sugar buffalo sauce.
- Thai Red Chicken Curry: Flavorful, red curry-spiced chicken curry is way better than any restaurant and you save so much by making it at home!
- Sesame Chicken: Homemade Chinese Sesame Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in a sweet and sour sauce
- Indian Butter Chicken: A popular Indian dish made with tender chicken simmered in a rich, Indian spiced tomato cream sauce
- Chinese Lemon Chicken: Crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic fresh lemon sauce. Better than takeout!
- Chicken Tikka Masala: A popular Indian dish with a spiced tomato cream based sauce with tender chicken and spices.
- Chicken Ramen: Homemade chicken ramen that’s ready in 30 minutes! Healthy, flavorful, and delicious!
- Thai Chicken Noodles: A healthy flavorful Thai chicken dish with fresh vegetables all sauteed in a spicy peanut sauce.
Cozy Comfort Chicken
Simple and comforting classic chicken recipes that can be made in the crock pot, instant pot, skillet, or oven. Creamy, cheesy, warm, and cozy!
- Marry Me Chicken: Famous skillet chicken in a sun-dried tomato parmesan cream sauce with fresh basil. Rated 5 stars for good reason!
- Creamy White Chicken Chili: This is the BEST chili! Cooked in a creamy chicken broth and salsa verde, it is packed with comfort and flavors!
- Chicken Pot Pie: Isn’t this just the ultimate comfort food? Buttery, flaky crust filled with creamy chicken and vegetables. It’s delicious!
- Fettuccini Chicken Alfredo: Creamy parmesan cream sauce tossed with fettuccine pasta and topped with sautéed chicken.
- Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta: The perfect cajun chicken alfredo dish made with tender chicken tossed in cajun seasoning in a rich, creamy alfredo sauce.
- Cowboy BBQ Bacon Cheddar Chicken: This Cowboy Chicken is Marinated Grilled Chicken topped with BBQ Sauce, Crispy Bacon, and Cheddar Cheese.
- Chicken Parmesan: Panko-crusted chicken topped with homemade marinara sauce, mozzarella, and parmesan cheeses and baked until golden and bubbly.
- Chicken Bryan: Grilled chicken with a basil lemon butter sauce topped with sundried tomatoes and creamy goat cheese. A Carrabba’s favorite!
- Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta: Sauteed chicken in a rich creamy lemon basil sauce tossed with your favorite kind of pasta.
- French Onion Chicken: Skillet Chicken with Buttery Caramelized Onion Gravy and Melted Cheeses. A simple, flavorful, 30-minute meal!
- Baked Caprese Chicken: Italian seasoned chicken breast, sweet oven roasted tomatoes, savory balsamic vinegar, and melted mozzarella cheese
- Chicken Rosa Maria: A copycat recipe from Carrabba’s Italian Grill that’s salty, crispy, and creamy all at once!
- Baked Chicken Parm Sliders: Chicken topped with a fresh marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese and baked on sweet rolls and slathered with garlic butter.
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice: This 30-minute, no-bake chicken and rice dish is made in one skillet. Such a crowd pleaser and so easy!
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders: Shredded chicken tossed in buffalo sauce and ranch dressing and baked inside a soft garlic butter bun with melted mozzarella cheese
- Skillet Lemon Butter Chicken: This simple 20-minute meal is pan-fried chicken in a silky lemon butter sauce
Mexican Chicken Recipes
If you’ve been around for a while, you know I am OBSESSED with all things Mexican food! I’ve got Mexican chicken soups, easy chicken tacos, homemade enchiladas, and more. You’ve gotta try them all!
- Chipotle Chicken Tacos: These easy cheesy tacos are made in less than 20 minutes and can be topped with any salsa, sour cream, or guacamole!
- Chicken Tortilla Soup: A spicy tomato broth-based soup topped with homemade tortilla strips, fresh avocado, and cilantro. It’s always a hit!
- Chicken Enchiladas Suizas: Creamy chicken enchiladas in a homemade tomatillo poblano sauce and baked with Mexican cheeses until bubbly.
- Cheesy Mexican Chicken and Rice: Skillet Mexican chicken with green chilies, tomatoes, Mexican spices, rice, and cheese. An easy 30-minute dinner recipe!
- Mexican Street Corn Chicken Tacos: Marinated grilled chicken with a homemade street corn salsa, fresh avocado, and cotija cheese.
- Chicken Stacked Enchiladas: Quick and easy stacked chicken enchiladas with salsa verde and Mexican cheeses that can be thrown together in a snap!
- Creamy Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken: Slow Cooker 3-Ingredient Creamy Salsa Verde Chicken Recipe. A quick, easy, flavorful meal!
- Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup: This Chicken Orzo Soup is made with tender chicken with onions, carrots, celery, and garlic in a fresh lemon cream broth with fresh parmesan cheese. You will love this lemon chicken soup recipe!